In Portugal, rattle is the bell that is put around the neck of oxen, goats, and other large animals, so that people find the cattle if they get lost. This bell consists of a long hollow cylinder, usually of metal, with objects inside it. NOTE Prices since 40 euros (half day) and 80 euros (one day) per person.
RATTLE TOUR 4 HOURS:
- 9h30 – Pick up where you are.
- 10h – Factory Rattles – Chocalhos Pardalinho (Alcáçovas)
- 11h – Visit the vineyard and winery with wine tasting- Herdade das Barras
- Surprise activity
RATTLE TOUR 8 HOURS:
- 9h30- Pick up wherever you are
- Visit to the vineyard and winery with wine tasting Ethnographic visit to the winery
- Ethnographic visit to the winery region
- 13h – Lunch (not included)
- Ethnographic Visit
- Surprise Activity
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please contact us for more information.