In one day you get to know Sintra, a Portuguese village known for its exquisite palaces, extravagant residences and decorative gardens, which can be considered one of the most romantic cities in Portugal, as well as the fishing village of Cascais known for its beaches and trade.
Since 76 € per person.
For more information please contact us.
Discovering Sintra and Cascais
9.00 am – Pick up in the center of Lisbon
– Visit the Park and “Palácio da Pena” (entrance included)
– Free lunch in the village of Sintra
– Tour through the landscape of the Natural Park of Sintra – Cascais
– Arrival at Roca Cape (most western point of Europe)
– Visit Guincho Beach (possibility to swim )
– Walking along Cascais coast with a stop in the village
17.30 pm – Return to Lisbon.
End of the programme