In this road cycling activity, we will take you to the most stunning places in the northern region of Portugal, discovering some of the magnificent landscapes of the Alto Barroso area (Montalegre) and also of the Peneda-Gerês National Park. Adapted for frequent cyclists, we will take you through the areas overlooking the Serra da Cabreira, to the Serra do Alto Barroso, with passage in the Peneda-Gerês National Park. We will pass through Minas da Borralha, the great lake of the Rio Rabagão and along the banks of the Rio Cávado, among other places of unquestionable natural beauty. This cycling route runs through areas with reduced car traffic and where it is possible to appreciate all the landscape. If you are a lover of Road Cycling do not miss this adventure!
Come and get to know our natural heritage!
Minimum and maximum number of participants: no minimum – 8 max
Difficulty: Medium (Positive Slope: 1100 meters, Cumulative Gain: 2200 meters)
Group prices: 2pax 50€/pax; 3 a 8 pax – 35€/pax
Rent a Bike:
– Bicycles: Cérvelo S3 (rent value: €40)
– Helmet (rent value : €10)
– E-Bike : Focus Paralene (rent value: 50€)
- possibility of scheduling lunch at a local restaurant.
- possibility of scheduling overnight stay:
– Pousada de S. Bento – Grupo Pestana
- Casa do Contador (AL) at Vieira do Minho