Dynamic Aquatic Survival Course is a theoretical-practical course on survival techniques with a duration of 26 hours, where you will learn what is necessary to strengthen your self-confidence in an unexpected situation of survival in a river.
The content of this training, will be dynamic survival techniques and in aquatic environment:
- watercourse crossing techniques: building a raft, jumping into the water and improvising a life jacket;
- aquatic rescue techniques;
- crossing techniques at heights: abseiling;
- cord, knots and moorings;
- obtaining and purifying water;
and yet approach to other techniques:
- factors to consider in a survival situation;
- basic survival kit.