Saint Martin Program | Discovering the interior
In Pedras Salgadas from November 12 to 14
Day 1 | Friday 12
- Check-in from 16h
- Visit the Parque de Pedras Salgadas
- 20h- dinner made by Maria Luisa with local products, chestnuts and mushrooms and local wine ( Doc Transmontano)
- 21h30- Stories of Salted Stones, endless and unforgettable summers told by the owners of the house and one or more guests.
Day 2 | Saturday 13
- 9h- Breakfast
- 10h30- departure to pick up the chestnut and visit the Castanheiro de Vales, Portuguese Tree 2020: "The Castanheiro de Vales is a majestic and millennial tree, located on private property, where you can reach crossing agricultural landscapes and enchanting forests".
- Silence and Self-knowledge Exercises
- Lunch- Snack in the Ceira or Magusto in the Souto
- 17h - Sunset in Serra Padrela
- 18h- Return to the accommodation
- 18h30- Meditation with glasses
- 19h- Dinner Free _ suggestion of restaurants in Villa Termal de Pedras Salgadas
Day 3 | Sunday: 14
- Until 10 am- Breakfast
- 10h30 visit to the Church of São Martinho and the Viewpoint in Serra da Padrela
- 11h30- Walk Camino interior de Santiago until Parque de Lazer Sabroso and return to the accommodation
Does not include Saturday dinner.
Everything not mentioned as included