Way of St James in the North of Portugal YOU CANNOT IMAGINE THE PATHS THAT THE NORTH HAS | NOVEMBRO 1ST to 5th
THE NORTH OF ALL PATHS You can’t imagine the Caminos that the North has!… Between Quintanilha and Caminha, Porto and Chaves or Vila Real and Gerês, many paths cross this region of Portugal, almost as many as the cities that the North has… In the Middle Ages, pilgrims set off from across this region towards Compostela, looking for the safest and least rugged routes, leaving testimonies everywhere. Throughout this programme, we will show you and give you a taste of the most emblematic stages of some of the Camino de Santiago in the North of Portugal, so that you can then better choose your next Camino with TRY Portugal. Minimum of 5 people DEPARTURE POINT Porto or according to the chosen program chosen. DAY 01 | NOV 1st | Coastal Way of St James Esposende / Castelo de Neiva DAY 02 | NOV 2nd | Central Way of Saint James Barcelos / Ponte Lima DAY 03 | NOV 3rd | Way of Saint James -Camino de Torres Ponte de Lima / Rubiães DAY 04 | NOV 4th | Way of Saint James – Caminho da Geira Portela do homem / Lobios DAY 05| NOV 5th | Way of Saint James – Caminho da Geira Lobios / Castro Laboreiro MODALITIES 1 day 2 days – 1 night weekend from 3 to 5 November Complete program – 5 days / 4 nights
– 1- 5 days tour with guide
– 1-, 2- or 4-nights’ accommodation in double occupancy on a breakfast basis in a 3* HOTEL or similar.
– Exclusive “Roadbook” travel information.
– Meals as indicated in the Programme.
– Entrances to museums and monuments.
– In the full programme initial transfer from Porto to Esposende.
– Luggage transfers during the tour days.
– Transfers during the Programme for each route
– Assistance on the ground during the hikes.
– Transfers to and from other locations subject to quotation
– Full board
– Accommodation in a single room
Minimum 5 persons
Need additional information about this product? Talk to us!